This is a service made to allow off-campus access to electronic data used in UNIST campus.
This is a service made to allow off-campus access to electronic data (Web-DB, eJournals, eBooks) used in the UNIST campus.
It operates with no limitations of operating systems or browsers; Windows, Macintosh, Linux/Unix and all browsers can be accessed. It can be also accessed by desktops, laptops, and mobiles(smartphones, tablet PCs).
You can use it after logging in.
- ID: UNIST Portal ID
- Password: UNIST Portal Password
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the library team at 052-217-1408 and have the following information available:
- Your name
- Your computer operating system
- The type of browser you are using
- If you received a message please provide it
- Is it a specific database you can not access? Or is it any database that you try?
We will check into the problem or consult with our solution provider, and get back to you as soon as possible with additional information.
1. Access to the electronic resources through the Library Website
- Login on the library website
- Please check the "Off-Campus Access On" at the top-right of the main page
- Search the e-Resources that you want to use
2. Directly access to a specific website of e-Resource
- If you want to access a specific website of e-resource, put 'http://openlink.library.unist.ac.kr/link.n2s?url= ' in front of the URL.
- Ex) http://openlink.library.unist.ac.kr/link.n2s?url=http://pubs.acs.org/
※ This works both on and off campus and connects UNIST network users thorugh the library proxy server.
※ There is no need to add links to free websites or resources that are not restricted to UNIST users.
On-campus access is available to anyone.
If you can't connect to e-resources on campus, your workplace may be using a firewall or a proxy server for security reasons.
If you get the message, "This page cannot be displayed," then the connection problem is probably due to a firewall.
You will need to contact the Information Technology Team for assistance.