Please try free access to Elsevier Embase, a bibliographic database covering biomedical literature from over 8,500 journals from around the world. It includes six million records and 2,900 journals that are not covered by MEDLINE (e.g., conference abstracts, European journal titles).
• URL: www.Embase.com
* It is available on UNIST campus (UNIST IP range) without any certification procedure.
• Trial Period: May 2nd, 2017 ~ May 15th, 2017 (for 2 weeks)
- Journal coverage from 1947 to the present (bibliographic information)
- Over 32 million records, including MEDLINE titles
- Over 8,500 journals from over 95 countries, including MEDLINE titles
- Over 2,900 indexed journals unique to Embase
- Over 1.5 million records added yearly, with an average of over 6,000 each day
- Over 2.3 million conference abstracts indexed from more than 7,000 conferences dating from 2009
- Full-text indexing of drug, disease and medical device data
※ Please refer to attached file - user manual(kor)