Please try free access to all subject sections of the JoVE(Journal of Visualized Experiments), the world’s first peer-reviewed scientific video journal.
JoVE publishes peer-reviewed scientific video protocols to accelerate biological, medical, chemical and physical research in JoVE Journal, and highly engaging scientific video demonstrations of essential laboratory techniques in the JoVE Science Education video database.
The UNIST library currently subscribes to some journal and DB sections, but not all, so we will be offering a trial access to all sections as follows.
• URL: www.jove.com
* It is available on UNIST campus (UNIST IP range) without any certification procedure.
• Period: May 17, 2017 ~ June 30, 2017 (7 weeks)
- 13 Journal Sections + Science Education database
- JoVE Journal is the first and only peer-reviewed, indexed in Pubmed/MEDLINE, Web of Science, Chemical Abstracts video journal devoted to life science and physical science experimental procedures.
- JoVE Science Education is a powerful tool and a comprehensive database of science videos designed to teach laboratory fundamentals through simple, easy to understand demonstrations.
- The UNIST library currently subscribes to 4 journal sections (Biology, Bioengineering, Medicine and Immunology & Infection) and 2 contents of the Science Education DB.
※ Please refer to the attached file for details.