Please try free access to SpringerMaterials, a comprehensive database for identifying materials properties and covers data from materials science, physics, physical and inorganic chemistry, engineering and other related fields.
* It is available on UNIST campus (UNIST IP range) without any certification procedure.
• Trial Period: July 5, 2017 ~ September 3, 2017 (for 2 months)
- A comprehensive database covering multiple material classes, property types, and applications.
- Enhanced data visualization features display interactive crystal structures, data tables, and phase diagrams with export options for further analysis.
- Search functions optimized for materials science like elemental composition or chemical structure searching to quickly find material property data .
- Trusted and curated resource with thousands of materials science experts ensuring high data quality.
- Classic Landolt-Börnstein series
- MSI Eureka, Linus Pauling Files – Inorganic Solid Phases
- Polymer Thermodynamics Database(ATHAS)
- Dortmund Databank of Separation Technology
- Springer Handbooks (e.g., VDI Heat Atlas)
- Adsorption Database, NIST Corrosion Database, SpringerMaterials, Fundamentals Handbooks, etc.
※ Please see attached files for more details.