Please try free access to ProQuest Statistical Insight which provides abstracting indexing, and full text for statistical publications from hundreds of public domain and licensed sources.
○ Trial Periods: April 9, 2018 ~ December 31, 2018
- US Federal statistical publications. 5,000 titles/year. Coverage from 1973; full text from 2004. (Also known as American Statistics Index, or ASI)
- State government and business statistical reports. 2,200 titles/year. Coverage from 1980; full text from 2007. (Also known as Statistics Reference Index, or SRI)
- International statistical publications from the UN, OECD, EU, etc. 2,500 titles/year. Coverage from 1980. Full text from 2007. (Also known as Index to International Statistics, or IIS)
- Hundreds of thousands of statistical tables selected from the three publication modules. Tables are individually indexed to ensure precise search and retrieval. Coverage from 1999.
※ Online Guides by ProQuest: https://proquest.libguides.com/statistical_insight