Quick guides to plagiarism prevention tool ‘turn it in’. All UNIST members can create their account and check the similarity and grammar errors of their works.
※ Information for creating turn it in account: Log on this library website and refer to the 'How to Use (for self checking)' message.
Turn it in is a similarity checking program to check the originality of students and researchers’ works and prevent potential plagiarism.
- It compares papers against Internet pages, subscription repository of periodicals, journals, publications and repository of previously submitted papers.
- Students or researchers can check the similarity of their papers by ‘Self-Check’ functions. Professors and instructors also check their students’ assignments and papers.
- E-Rater Grammer Check: turn it in automatically checks papers for grammar, usage, mechanics, style and spelling errors.
- More information: turn it in (http://www.turnitin.com/)
- Professors and staff can use the ‘turn it in’ as an instructor by requesting the role. Instructors can add classes and check similarity of the students’ works. (More information: turn in it - instructor Training)
- Professors and teaching assistants can use the ‘turn it in’ function in the BlackBoard system (※ Contact the Center for Teaching and Learning)
- Request an instructor account: Online Application Form (for professors, staff, researchers, etc.)