Quick help on solutions and tools for managing references and detecting plagiarism.
EndNote is a software package designed to help you to organize references and create bibliographies.
EndNote allows you to:
- Organize and store your research and related notes and files
- Create and format your reports, manuscripts and proceedings
- Share your research with colleagues and collaborate online
Download: UNIST Portal > Internet Disk > SWs (소프트웨어배포) > Site license (교육용 소프트웨어) > EndNote
Install (Windows version): Extract the two files into the same directory and click the ENX8Inst file.
(‘ENX8Inst.msi’ file and ‘License.dat’ file must be in a same folder)
Mendeley is a free reference manager designed to help you to organize PDFs and generate citations and bibliographies.
Mendeley allows you to:
- Add and Organize: Import and organize PDFs from your computer
- Read and Annotate: Open PDFs and capture your thoughts through sticky notes and highlights
- Reference Manager: Generate citations and bibliographies in MS Word, LibreOfiice, and LaTex.
- Collaborate: Connect with colleagues and securely share your papers, notes and annotations.
More information: Mendeley
- Ensure Originality: Check students’ work for potential plagiarism by comparing it against the world’s largest comparison
- Reporting: Similarity score and report, Content tracking
- e-Rater Grammar Check (★ 2017 NEW!): It automatically checks papers for grammar, usage, mechanics, style and spelling errors.
More information: turnitin
※ Turn it in Feedback Studio (August 2017) - Video Guide for Instructors