Guide to writing and submitting theses and dissertations for graduates students.
※ Contact Info.
- Regarding guidelines for thesis/dissertation writing: Education Affairs Team (052-217-1114, email@example.com)
- Thesis submission / Depositing thesis in the repository: Library (052-217-1405, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please refer to a document ‘Guidelines for Thesis Wiriting(학위 청구논문 작성 지침)’ on the UNIST Portal.
(UNIST Portal > Board > School Register)
- Paper size: A4, The original color of pictures should be maintained even after printed.
- Your department name or major should be written on ‘front cover’ and ‘title page’.
- Signed page of ‘The confirmation of thesis/dissertation approval’ should be contained.
- Reference style: Depending on student's needs and studying field, referencing style can be selected among 5 styles which are APA, AMS, ACS, IEEE, and Harvard style.
- It’s a necessary process to get your doctorate or master’s.
- Report your research to the UNIST.
- Sharing your research with UNIST members or other future researchers.
|Electronic file (MS Word or PDF) ※ Please refer to the attached guide.|