This page has been prepared by the library in association with the Education Affairs Team and provide details about each stage of writing and submitting your thesis/dissertation.
Please refer to a document ‘Guidelines for Thesis Wiriting(학위 청구논문 작성 지침)’ on the 'UNIST 원규관리시스템'.
(UNIST Portal > Etc/기타 > Regulations Management System/원규관리시스템)
- Paper size: A4, The original color of pictures should be maintained even after printed.
- Your department name or major should be written on ‘front cover’ and ‘title page’.
- Signed page of ‘The confirmation of thesis/dissertation approval’ should be contained.
- Reference style: Depending on student's needs and studying field, referencing style can be selected among 5 styles which are APA, AMS, ACS, IEEE, and Harvard style.
- It’s a necessary process to get your doctorate or master’s.
- Report your research to the UNIST.
- Sharing your research with UNIST members or other future researchers.
|Original file (MS Word or PDF)|
Please see the attached document below ‘Guidelines for Thesis Submitting’ for more detailed information.
- Complete your thesis
- MS word or PDF, You should make one file for entire paper.
- If it’s impossible, the file can be divided up into maximum 3 files.
- Access the online submission site: dCollection (http://unist.dcollection.net)
- Log-in: ID is your student number, Password is your birhday(YYMMDD)
- Select a ‘Start a Submission > Dissertation Submission’ menu.
- Select a submission object and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Enter your contact information.
- Enter the information(metadata) of your thesis.
- Set the copyright agreement.
- Upload original file(s).
- Check your submission and confirm.
- Get the approval and print certificates.