Databases(Web DBs) are collections of scholarly materials which are very useful tools for researchers to search and find relevant resources for their literature study. It contains bibliographical information or full text of journal articles, conference proceedings, magazines, reports, etc. in specific subjects.
Through library’s Database menu, users can browse and access variety databases by title and subject.
(It includes primary free databases also.)
※ Primary Databases by Type
1) Journal Package (Full Text): ScienceDirect, Wiley, Springer, Nature eJournals, Scinece(AAAS), IEEE, ACS, RSC, AIP, T&F, etc.
2) Abstract & Index (+ Full Text): EBSCOhost ASC/BSU, ProQuest Central, MathSciNet, etc.
3) Citation Index: Scopus, Web of Science
4) Specific Information: Chemical Substance & Reactions(SciFinder, Reaxys), Standards(ASTM), Patents(WIPS ON), JCR(Journal Impact Factor), etc.
2022 eResources@UNIST Library
Policies of Using E-Resources Off-Campus Access Online Tutorials
A collection of premier reference books in all subjects published by Gale
• Type: Database (Abstract & Index + Full Text)
• Subject: All Subjects
• Provider: Gale
• Gale Virtual Reference Library offers a collection of premier reference books that you can view and search online.
※ This database is sponsored by KERIS(Korea Education & Research Information Service,한국교육학술정보원).
Ask a Librarian