Databases(Web DBs) are collections of scholarly materials which are very useful tools for researchers to search and find relevant resources for their literature study. It contains bibliographical information or full text of journal articles, conference proceedings, magazines, reports, etc. in specific subjects.
Through library’s Database menu, users can browse and access variety databases by title and subject.
(It includes primary free databases also.)
※ Primary Databases by Type
1) Journal Package (Full Text): ScienceDirect, Wiley, Springer, Nature eJournals, Scinece(AAAS), IEEE, ACS, RSC, AIP, T&F, etc.
2) Abstract & Index (+ Full Text): EBSCOhost ASC/BSU, ProQuest Central, MathSciNet, etc.
3) Citation Index: Scopus, Web of Science
4) Specific Information: Chemical Substance & Reactions(SciFinder, Reaxys), Standards(ASTM), Patents(WIPS ON), JCR(Journal Impact Factor), etc.
2023 eResources@UNIST Library
Policies of Using E-Resources Off-Campus Access Online Tutorials
An online database of National Geographic magazine which includes magazine archives from 1888 to present
• Type: Database (Abstract & Index + Full Text)
• Subject: All Subjects
• Provider: Gale
• National Geographic Virtual Library is an electronic version of National Geographic magazine. It includes magazine archives from 1888 to present. Current issues are available after 1 month of the date of publication.
Available 93 journals which include Nature, Nature research and reviews journals
Available to access new launching journals (Nature Synthesis, Nature Water, Nature Reviews Bioengineering)
• Type: Journal Package
• Subject: Multidisciplinary Science
• Provider: SpringerNature
• Springer Nature is an academic publishing company created by the May 2015 merger of Springer Science+Business Media and Nature Publishing Group. Nature Publishing Group’s flagship publication is Nature, a weekly multidisciplinary journal first published in 1869. It also publishes Nature research journals, Nature Reviews journals (since 2000), and society-owned academic journals. UNIST members can access 93 nature brand and academic journals and Nature is available from 1950 to current issue.
A collection of NBER research papers which have not undergone the review accorded official NBER publication
• Subject: Economics
• Provider: National Bureau of Economic Research
• The NBER(National Bureau of Economic Research) is the nation’s leading nonprofit economic research organization. NBER Working Papers is a collection of NBER research papers which have not undergone the review accorded official NBER publication. Papers are preliminary form to encourage discussion and suggestions for revision before publication. UNIST memebers can access to working papers and books by NBER.
Ask a Librarian