I’d like to visit and use materials in other university libraries. How do I visit other libraries?

Members of UNIST are normally allowed access to other academic libraries.


※ Notices

1. When visiting other university libraries, bring a completed Access Request Form and your UNIST ID card.

2. The maximum period you may request is 30 days. If you want to extend access period, please request again.

3. Ulsan University is available with UNIST ID card.


※ Print Other-Libraries Access Request Form: LIBRARY SERVICE > VISITING OTHER LIBRARIES


Ask a Librarian