What should I do if I lose or damage materials?

If you lost or damage the library materials, you should reimburse that.

Lost or damaged materials must be reported to the information desk of library (052-217-1417).

When it’s impossible to reimburse the lost/damage materials with same ones, compensation can be made under the Standard of Compensation for Lost Materials.

If the materials are overdue, you can not borrow materials for overdue days.


More Details: Library Service > Loans·Renewals·More > Overdue·Lost·Damaged

Ask a Librarian