Databases(Web DBs) are collections of scholarly materials which are very useful tools for researchers to search and find relevant resources for their literature study. It contains bibliographical information or full text of journal articles, conference proceedings, magazines, reports, etc. in specific subjects.
The UNIST Library subscribe to about 58 databases in 2020 to support all UNIST members in their studies, research and teaching.
Through library’s Database menu, users can browse and access variety databases by title and subject.
(It includes primary free databases also.)
※ Primary Databases by Type
1) Journal Package (Full Text): ScienceDirect, Wiley, Springer, Nature eJournals, Scinece(AAAS), IEEE, ACS, RSC, AIP, T&F, etc.
2) Abstract & Index (+ Full Text): EBSCOhost ASC/BSC, ProQuest Central, MathSciNet, etc.
3) Citation Index: Scopus, Web of Science
4) Specific Information: Chemical Substance & Reactions(SciFinder, Reaxys), Standards(ASTM, KS), Patents(WIPS ON), JCR(Journal Impact Factor), etc.
Policies of Using E-Resources Off-Campus Access
Available about 37 journals and hundreds of conference proceedings published by ASCE
• Type: Journal Package
• Subject: Civil Engineering
• Provider: American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
• ASCE Library is an online platform which includes scholarly journals and proceedings published by American Society of Civil Engineers. UNIST members can access 37 journals and more than 500 conference proceedings.
Ask a Librarian