Databases(Web DBs) are collections of scholarly materials which are very useful tools for researchers to search and find relevant resources for their literature study. It contains bibliographical information or full text of journal articles, conference proceedings, magazines, reports, etc. in specific subjects.
The UNIST Library subscribe to about 58 databases in 2020 to support all UNIST members in their studies, research and teaching.
Through library’s Database menu, users can browse and access variety databases by title and subject.
(It includes primary free databases also.)
※ Primary Databases by Type
1) Journal Package (Full Text): ScienceDirect, Wiley, Springer, Nature eJournals, Scinece(AAAS), IEEE, ACS, RSC, AIP, T&F, etc.
2) Abstract & Index (+ Full Text): EBSCOhost ASC/BSC, ProQuest Central, MathSciNet, etc.
3) Citation Index: Scopus, Web of Science
4) Specific Information: Chemical Substance & Reactions(SciFinder, Reaxys), Standards(ASTM, KS), Patents(WIPS ON), JCR(Journal Impact Factor), etc.
Policies of Using E-Resources Off-Campus Access
Available 44 journals which include Nature, Nature research and reviews journals
• Type: Journal Package
• Subject: Multidisciplinary Science
• Provider: SpringerNature
• Springer Nature is an academic publishing company created by the May 2015 merger of Springer Science+Business Media and Nature Publishing Group. Nature Publishing Group’s flagship publication is Nature, a weekly multidisciplinary journal first published in 1869. It also publishes Nature research journals, Nature Reviews journals (since 2000), and society-owned academic journals. UNIST members can access 43 nature brand and academic journals and Nature is available from 1950 to current issue.
• 2020 New Subscribing Journals: Nature Human Behaviour
Available Proceeding of National Academy of Science(PNAS), one of the world’s most-cited and comprehensive multidisciplinary scientific journals. from first issue to current
• Type: Journal Single
• Provider: National Academy of Sciences
• Proceeding of National Academy of Science(PNAS) is one of the world’s most-cited and comprehensive multidisciplinary scientific journals. It publishes cutting-edge research, science news, commentaries, review, perspectives, colloquium papers, and actions of the National Academy of Sciences.
Available 4 journals include Science published by American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
• Subject: Multidisciplinary Sciences
• Provider: American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
• Science (also widely referred to as Science Magazine) is the peer-reviewed academic journal of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) and one of the world’s top academic journals. UNIST members can access not only Science but also Science Signaling, Science Translational Medicine and Science Robotics (2019). Science is available from 1880 to the present.
Ask a Librarian