Databases(Web DBs) are collections of scholarly materials which are very useful tools for researchers to search and find relevant resources for their literature study. It contains bibliographical information or full text of journal articles, conference proceedings, magazines, reports, etc. in specific subjects.
The UNIST Library subscribes to about 58 databases in 2020 to support all UNIST members in their studies, research and teaching.
Through library’s Database menu, users can browse and access variety databases by title and subject.
(It includes primary free databases also.)
※ Primary Databases by Type
1) Journal Package (Full Text): ScienceDirect, Wiley, Springer, Nature eJournals, Scinece(AAAS), IEEE, ACS, RSC, AIP, T&F, etc.
2) Abstract & Index (+ Full Text): EBSCOhost ASC/BSC, ProQuest Central, MathSciNet, etc.
3) Citation Index: Scopus, Web of Science
4) Specific Information: Chemical Substance & Reactions(SciFinder, Reaxys), Standards(ASTM, KS), Patents(WIPS ON), JCR(Journal Impact Factor), etc.
2020 eResources@UNIST Library (202001)
Policies of Using E-Resources Off-Campus Access Online Tutorials
A mobile application which includes various electronic books for learning foreign languages.
1. Download the application on your mobile device. (Search ‘AE 앱도서관’ on APP store or Play store)
2. Run the application and select the ‘UNIST’ on the library list.
3. Login the application (UNIST Portal ID & Password)
4. Select a electronic book and click the ‘check-out’ button.
5. The checked-out books are available on the ‘My Books’ tab.
※ All UNIST members can check-out 5 items for 14 days. After 14 days, the book will be returned automatically
• Type: Mobile App (Language learning app)
• Subject: Language Studies
• Provider: Smart App Book
• Auto English is a mobile application which includes various electronic books for learning foreign languages. Available languages are English, Chinese, German, French, Vietnamese, Spanish and Italian.
Ask a Librarian