Databases(Web DBs) are collections of scholarly materials which are very useful tools for researchers to search and find relevant resources for their literature study. It contains bibliographical information or full text of journal articles, conference proceedings, magazines, reports, etc. in specific subjects.
Through library’s Database menu, users can browse and access variety databases by title and subject.
(It includes primary free databases also.)
※ Primary Databases by Type
1) Journal Package (Full Text): ScienceDirect, Wiley, Springer, Nature eJournals, Scinece(AAAS), IEEE, ACS, RSC, AIP, T&F, etc.
2) Abstract & Index (+ Full Text): EBSCOhost ASC/BSU, ProQuest Central, MathSciNet, etc.
3) Citation Index: Scopus, Web of Science
4) Specific Information: Chemical Substance & Reactions(SciFinder, Reaxys), Standards(ASTM), Patents(WIPS ON), JCR(Journal Impact Factor), etc.
2021 eResources@UNIST Library
Policies of Using E-Resources Off-Campus Access Online Tutorials
Patent database which includes bibliographic information and full text of patents registered in Korea, U.S., Japan, Europe, PCT, etc. (User account is required)
All UNIST members need to create an account to access WIPS ON. The account must be created on-campus with UNIST email address.
• Type: Database (Patent)
• Subject: Engineering, Science & Technology
• Provider: WIPS
• WIPS ON is a patent database which includes bibliographic information and full text of patents registered in Korea, U.S., Japan, Europe, PCT, etc.
Ask a Librarian