Databases(Web DBs) are collections of scholarly materials which are very useful tools for researchers to search and find relevant resources for their literature study. It contains bibliographical information or full text of journal articles, conference proceedings, magazines, reports, etc. in specific subjects.
Through library’s Database menu, users can browse and access variety databases by title and subject.
(It includes primary free databases also.)
※ Primary Databases by Type
1) Journal Package (Full Text): ScienceDirect, Wiley, Springer, Nature eJournals, Scinece(AAAS), IEEE, ACS, RSC, AIP, T&F, etc.
2) Abstract & Index (+ Full Text): EBSCOhost ASC/BSU, ProQuest Central, MathSciNet, etc.
3) Citation Index: Scopus, Web of Science
4) Specific Information: Chemical Substance & Reactions(SciFinder, Reaxys), Standards(ASTM), Patents(WIPS ON), JCR(Journal Impact Factor), etc.
2021 eResources@UNIST Library
Policies of Using E-Resources Off-Campus Access Online Tutorials
Available about 830 Korean journals published by Korean societies (Available via RISS)
• Available via RISS Platform.
• Users should access to RISS by UNIST direct URL for automatically UNIST user certification.
• How to access: Clicking 1) database title or 2) RISS(한국교육학술정보원) at the bottom of the library website.
※ Available only from 4 pm until 7 am the next day
• Type: Journal Package
• Subject: All Subjects
• Provider: Kyobo
• SCHOLAR(Kyobo Scholar) is a journal platform which includes about 830 journals published by Korean societies in various fields.
※ Available only from 4 pm until 9 am the next day via RISS web site.
Free online platform of journals, conference proceedings, reports, etc. in science and technology provided by KISTI
Changed Title: NDSL→ScienceON
• Type: Open Access Repository (Free, Abstract & Index + Full Text, Free)
• Subject: Science & Technology
• Provider: Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information, KISTI
• NDSL (National Digital Science Library) is a platform of journals, dissertations and theses, patents, reports in science and technology. Korean journals and conference proceedings published by Korean societies are available to search and download full text.
Ask a Librarian