Databases(Web DBs) are collections of scholarly materials which are very useful tools for researchers to search and find relevant resources for their literature study. It contains bibliographical information or full text of journal articles, conference proceedings, magazines, reports, etc. in specific subjects.
Through library’s Database menu, users can browse and access variety databases by title and subject.
(It includes primary free databases also.)
※ Primary Databases by Type
1) Journal Package (Full Text): ScienceDirect, Wiley, Springer, Nature eJournals, Scinece(AAAS), IEEE, ACS, RSC, AIP, T&F, etc.
2) Abstract & Index (+ Full Text): EBSCOhost ASC/BSU, ProQuest Central, MathSciNet, etc.
3) Citation Index: Scopus, Web of Science
4) Specific Information: Chemical Substance & Reactions(SciFinder, Reaxys), Standards(ASTM), Patents(WIPS ON), JCR(Journal Impact Factor), etc.
2023 eResources@UNIST Library
Policies of Using E-Resources Off-Campus Access Online Tutorials
‘Hakers Online Contents’ includes various classes about learning foreign languages such as English, Chinese, German, French, etc.
• Type: Database (Video)
• Subject: Language Learning
• Provider: Champstudy
• Available about 121 classes
• Available to download teaching materials as electronic files (※ Some classes do not provide teaching materials.)
• Available to take TOEIC mock exams
Ask a Librarian