Databases(Web DBs) are collections of scholarly materials which are very useful tools for researchers to search and find relevant resources for their literature study. It contains bibliographical information or full text of journal articles, conference proceedings, magazines, reports, etc. in specific subjects.
The UNIST Library subscribe to about 58 databases in 2020 to support all UNIST members in their studies, research and teaching.
Through library’s Database menu, users can browse and access variety databases by title and subject.
(It includes primary free databases also.)
※ Primary Databases by Type
1) Journal Package (Full Text): ScienceDirect, Wiley, Springer, Nature eJournals, Scinece(AAAS), IEEE, ACS, RSC, AIP, T&F, etc.
2) Abstract & Index (+ Full Text): EBSCOhost ASC/BSC, ProQuest Central, MathSciNet, etc.
3) Citation Index: Scopus, Web of Science
4) Specific Information: Chemical Substance & Reactions(SciFinder, Reaxys), Standards(ASTM, KS), Patents(WIPS ON), JCR(Journal Impact Factor), etc.
2020 eResources@UNIST Library (202001)
Policies of Using E-Resources Off-Campus Access
An online database of National Geographic magazine which includes magazine archives from 1888 to present
• Type: Database (Abstract & Index + Full Text)
• Subject: All Subjects
• Provider: Gale
• National Geographic Virtual Library is an electronic version of National Geographic magazine. It includes magazine archives from 1888 to present. Current issues are available after 1 month of the date of publication.
Available 44 journals which include Nature, Nature research and reviews journals
• Type: Journal Package
• Subject: Multidisciplinary Science
• Provider: SpringerNature
• Springer Nature is an academic publishing company created by the May 2015 merger of Springer Science+Business Media and Nature Publishing Group. Nature Publishing Group’s flagship publication is Nature, a weekly multidisciplinary journal first published in 1869. It also publishes Nature research journals, Nature Reviews journals (since 2000), and society-owned academic journals. UNIST members can access 44 nature brand and academic journals and Nature is available from 1950 to current issue.
• 2020 New Subscribing Journal: Nature Human Behaviour
A collection of NBER research papers which have not undergone the review accorded official NBER publication
• Subject: Economics
• Provider: National Bureau of Economic Research
• The NBER(National Bureau of Economic Research) is the nation’s leading nonprofit economic research organization. NBER Working Papers is a collection of NBER research papers which have not undergone the review accorded official NBER publication. Papers are preliminary form to encourage discussion and suggestions for revision before publication. UNIST memebers can access to working papers and books by NBER.
A research database which includes critical news, legal and business information on over 80 million U.S. and international companies
기존 LexisNexis Academic 데이터베이스의 신규 플랫폼 / The new platform of the LexisNexis Academic
• Subject: Law, Business, etc.
• Provider: LexisNexis
• Nexis Uni (LexisNexis Academic) is a research database which includes critical news, legal and business information on over 80 million U.S. and international companies. It includes comprehensive and authoritative news content, including current coverage and deep archives and extensive legal sources for federal and state cases and statutes, including U.S. Supreme Court decisions since 1790.
Ask a Librarian