Databases(Web DBs) are collections of scholarly materials which are very useful tools for researchers to search and find relevant resources for their literature study. It contains bibliographical information or full text of journal articles, conference proceedings, magazines, reports, etc. in specific subjects.
The UNIST Library subscribe to about 58 databases in 2020 to support all UNIST members in their studies, research and teaching.
Through library’s Database menu, users can browse and access variety databases by title and subject.
(It includes primary free databases also.)
※ Primary Databases by Type
1) Journal Package (Full Text): ScienceDirect, Wiley, Springer, Nature eJournals, Scinece(AAAS), IEEE, ACS, RSC, AIP, T&F, etc.
2) Abstract & Index (+ Full Text): EBSCOhost ASC/BSC, ProQuest Central, MathSciNet, etc.
3) Citation Index: Scopus, Web of Science
4) Specific Information: Chemical Substance & Reactions(SciFinder, Reaxys), Standards(ASTM, KS), Patents(WIPS ON), JCR(Journal Impact Factor), etc.
2020 eResources@UNIST Library (202001)
Policies of Using E-Resources Off-Campus Access
Available about 22 journals and conference proceedings in optics and photonics published by OSA Publishing
• Type: Journal Package
• Subject: Optics, Photonics
• Provider: OSA Publishing, OSA (The Optical Society)
• OSA Publishing’s Digital Library offers the largest collection of peer-reviewed optics and photonics content. This cutting-edge repository includes content from OSA’s prestigious journals and co-publications. UNIST members can access 22 research journals and all preoceedings published by OSA.
• Subject: All Subjects (Full Collection)
• Provider: Oxford University Press
• Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide. The OUP publishes scholarly journals in various fields such as arts & humanities, law, medicine & health, science & mathematics and social sciences. UNIST members can access abot 278 titles form 1996 to the present.
Ask a Librarian