Databases(Web DBs) are collections of scholarly materials which are very useful tools for researchers to search and find relevant resources for their literature study. It contains bibliographical information or full text of journal articles, conference proceedings, magazines, reports, etc. in specific subjects.
Through library’s Database menu, users can browse and access variety databases by title and subject.
(It includes primary free databases also.)
※ Primary Databases by Type
1) Journal Package (Full Text): ScienceDirect, Wiley, Springer, Nature eJournals, Scinece(AAAS), IEEE, ACS, RSC, AIP, T&F, etc.
2) Abstract & Index (+ Full Text): EBSCOhost ASC/BSU, ProQuest Central, MathSciNet, etc.
3) Citation Index: Scopus, Web of Science
4) Specific Information: Chemical Substance & Reactions(SciFinder, Reaxys), Standards(ASTM), Patents(WIPS ON), JCR(Journal Impact Factor), etc.
2023 eResources@UNIST Library
Policies of Using E-Resources Off-Campus Access Online Tutorials
An integrated search platform of books, journal articles, dissertations and theses, research reports, etc. which are published by Korean universities
* How to access RISS by UNIST direct URL for automatically UNIST user certification
-> Clicking 1) RISS in this page or 2) RISS(한국교육학술정보원) at the bottom of the library website.
• Type: Database (Free, Abstract & Index + Full Text)
• Subject: All Subjects
• Provider: Korea Education and Research Information Service (KERIS)
• RISS(Research Information Sharing Service) is an integrated search platform of books, journal articles, dissertations and theses, research reports, etc. which are published by Korean universities. It is useful site to search korean journals in various fields and dissertations and theses published by Korea graduate schools and also provides intergrated searching for overseas research databases.
Ask a Librarian