Databases(Web DBs) are collections of scholarly materials which are very useful tools for researchers to search and find relevant resources for their literature study. It contains bibliographical information or full text of journal articles, conference proceedings, magazines, reports, etc. in specific subjects.
The UNIST Library subscribes to about 58 databases in 2020 to support all UNIST members in their studies, research and teaching.
Through library’s Database menu, users can browse and access variety databases by title and subject.
(It includes primary free databases also.)
※ Primary Databases by Type
1) Journal Package (Full Text): ScienceDirect, Wiley, Springer, Nature eJournals, Scinece(AAAS), IEEE, ACS, RSC, AIP, T&F, etc.
2) Abstract & Index (+ Full Text): EBSCOhost ASC/BSC, ProQuest Central, MathSciNet, etc.
3) Citation Index: Scopus, Web of Science
4) Specific Information: Chemical Substance & Reactions(SciFinder, Reaxys), Standards(ASTM, KS), Patents(WIPS ON), JCR(Journal Impact Factor), etc.
2020 eResources@UNIST Library (202001)
Policies of Using E-Resources Off-Campus Access Online Tutorials
Available full text documents of journals, proceedings and technical standards published by IEEE and it’s publishing partners.
• Type: Journal Package
• Subject: Electrical and Electronic engineering, Computer engineering, Science & Technology
• Provider: IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
• IEEE Xplore Digital Library is a resource for discovery and access to scientific and technical content published by the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) and its publishing partners. It includes full text documents of journals, conference proceedings and technical standards in electrical engineering, computer science and electronics.
Available about 70 journals in physics and related area published by IOP Publishing
• Subject: Physics
• Provider: IOP Publishing (subsidiary of the Institute of Physics)
• IOPscience is an online service for journal content published by IOP Publishing, the publishing company of the Institute of Physics. UNIST members can access 71 journals includes 2D Materials, Astrophysical Journal and Japanese Journal of Applied Physics.
Ask a Librarian