Databases(Web DBs) are collections of scholarly materials which are very useful tools for researchers to search and find relevant resources for their literature study. It contains bibliographical information or full text of journal articles, conference proceedings, magazines, reports, etc. in specific subjects.
Through library’s Database menu, users can browse and access variety databases by title and subject.
(It includes primary free databases also.)
※ Primary Databases by Type
1) Journal Package (Full Text): ScienceDirect, Wiley, Springer, Nature eJournals, Scinece(AAAS), IEEE, ACS, RSC, AIP, T&F, etc.
2) Abstract & Index (+ Full Text): EBSCOhost ASC/BSU, ProQuest Central, MathSciNet, etc.
3) Citation Index: Scopus, Web of Science
4) Specific Information: Chemical Substance & Reactions(SciFinder, Reaxys), Standards(ASTM), Patents(WIPS ON), JCR(Journal Impact Factor), etc.
2022 eResources@UNIST Library
Policies of Using E-Resources Off-Campus Access Online Tutorials
Available about 120 journals in medicine published by Bentham Science Publishers
Available about 300 journals in life sciences and medicin published by BioMed Central, an open access publisher
• Type: Open Access Repository (Free, OA Journals)
• Subject: Biomedicine, Life Sciences, Medicine, etc.
• Provider: BioMed Central, SpringerNature
• BMC has an evolving portfolio of some 300 peer-reviewed journals, sharing discoveries from research communities in science, technology, engineering and medicine. All journals in BioMed Central are available free and UNIST members can also publish open access articles via the UNIST’s Open access Supporter Membership.
A collection of book summaries
• Type: Database (Abstract & Index)
• Subject: All Subjects
• Provider: 네오넷 시스템, 서울정보시스템
• Bookzip is a collection of Korean book summaries, audiobooks and videos.
Online database of the Britannica Encyclopedia (English Edition)
• Type: Database (Encyclopedia)
• Provider: Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc., The Editor
• Online database of the Britannica Encyclopedia (English Edition)
A business research database which includes journals in marketing, management, MIS, POM, accounting, finance and economics.
• Type: Database (Abstract & Index + Full Text)
• Subject: Business & Economics
• Provider: EBSCO Information Services
• Business Source Premier is a business research database which includes journals in marketing, management, MIS, POM, accounting, finance and economics. It also includes market research reports, industry reports, country reports, company profiles and SWOT analyses.
• Full text of Harvard Business Review is available
Ask a Librarian