Databases(Web DBs) are collections of scholarly materials which are very useful tools for researchers to search and find relevant resources for their literature study. It contains bibliographical information or full text of journal articles, conference proceedings, magazines, reports, etc. in specific subjects.
The UNIST Library subscribes to about 58 databases in 2020 to support all UNIST members in their studies, research and teaching.
Through library’s Database menu, users can browse and access variety databases by title and subject.
(It includes primary free databases also.)
※ Primary Databases by Type
1) Journal Package (Full Text): ScienceDirect, Wiley, Springer, Nature eJournals, Scinece(AAAS), IEEE, ACS, RSC, AIP, T&F, etc.
2) Abstract & Index (+ Full Text): EBSCOhost ASC/BSC, ProQuest Central, MathSciNet, etc.
3) Citation Index: Scopus, Web of Science
4) Specific Information: Chemical Substance & Reactions(SciFinder, Reaxys), Standards(ASTM, KS), Patents(WIPS ON), JCR(Journal Impact Factor), etc.
2020 eResources@UNIST Library (202001)
Policies of Using E-Resources Off-Campus Access Online Tutorials
Available about 30 journals in mechanical engineering published by ASME
• Type: Journal Package
• Subject: Mechanical Engineering
• Provider: American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
• ASME Digital Collection is an online platform which inclues journals, conference proceedings and electronic books published by American Society of Mechanical Engineers. UNIST members can access only 30 ASME journals.
Ask a Librarian