Databases(Web DBs) are collections of scholarly materials which are very useful tools for researchers to search and find relevant resources for their literature study. It contains bibliographical information or full text of journal articles, conference proceedings, magazines, reports, etc. in specific subjects.
Through library’s Database menu, users can browse and access variety databases by title and subject.
(It includes primary free databases also.)
※ Primary Databases by Type
1) Journal Package (Full Text): ScienceDirect, Wiley, Springer, Nature eJournals, Scinece(AAAS), IEEE, ACS, RSC, AIP, T&F, etc.
2) Abstract & Index (+ Full Text): EBSCOhost ASC/BSU, ProQuest Central, MathSciNet, etc.
3) Citation Index: Scopus, Web of Science
4) Specific Information: Chemical Substance & Reactions(SciFinder, Reaxys), Standards(ASTM), Patents(WIPS ON), JCR(Journal Impact Factor), etc.
2022 eResources@UNIST Library
Policies of Using E-Resources Off-Campus Access Online Tutorials
Available about 1,900 Korean journals in all subjects published by Korean societies
• Type: Journal Package
• Subject: All Subjects
• Provider: 한국학술정보
• KISS is a journal platform which includes more than 1,900 journals published by Korean societies. UNIST members can get full-text of scholarly materials in all subjects.
A wide-ranging collection of survey data and aggregate data originally produced by various organizations in Korea (Available via RISS)
• Available via RISS Platform. (RISS Home > 해외전자자료검색 > 개별검색 DB > KSDC DB)
• Users should access to RISS by UNIST direct URL for automatically UNIST user certification.
• How to access: Clicking 1) database title or 2) RISS(한국교육학술정보원) at the bottom of the library website.
※ Available only from 4 pm until 9 am the next day
• Type: Database (Statistics, Survey data)
• Provider: Korean Social science Data Center
• The KSDC DB is wide-ranging collection of survey data and aggregate data originally produced by various organizations including public sectors, research institutions, and the media, and all compiled by the KSDC.
※ Available only from 4 pm until 9 am the next day via RISS web site.
Ask a Librarian