Databases(Web DBs) are collections of scholarly materials which are very useful tools for researchers to search and find relevant resources for their literature study. It contains bibliographical information or full text of journal articles, conference proceedings, magazines, reports, etc. in specific subjects.
Through library’s Database menu, users can browse and access variety databases by title and subject.
(It includes primary free databases also.)
※ Primary Databases by Type
1) Journal Package (Full Text): ScienceDirect, Wiley, Springer, Nature eJournals, Scinece(AAAS), IEEE, ACS, RSC, AIP, T&F, etc.
2) Abstract & Index (+ Full Text): EBSCOhost ASC/BSU, ProQuest Central, MathSciNet, etc.
3) Citation Index: Scopus, Web of Science
4) Specific Information: Chemical Substance & Reactions(SciFinder, Reaxys), Standards(ASTM, KS), Patents(WIPS ON), JCR(Journal Impact Factor), etc.
2021 eResources@UNIST Library
Policies of Using E-Resources Off-Campus Access Online Tutorials
Fully searchable online database which contains more than 40,300 binary and ternary phase diagrams and associated phase data
• Type: Database (Phases Diagram, etc.)
• Subject: Materials Science and Engineering
• Provider: ASM International (American Society for Metals)
• ASM Alloy Phase Diagrm Database is fully searchable online database which contains more than 40,300 binary and ternary phase diagrams and associated phase data.
• The latest update (2018) includes:
– More than 230 new aluminum, 87 new copper, 86 new magnesium, and 71 new titanium ternary phase diagrams.
– 895 new ternary diagrams, including 185 ternary systems that are new to the database.
– 205 new binary diagrams, including 12 binary systems that are new to the database.
Ask a Librarian