Databases(Web DBs) are collections of scholarly materials which are very useful tools for researchers to search and find relevant resources for their literature study. It contains bibliographical information or full text of journal articles, conference proceedings, magazines, reports, etc. in specific subjects.
Through library’s Database menu, users can browse and access variety databases by title and subject.
(It includes primary free databases also.)
※ Primary Databases by Type
1) Journal Package (Full Text): ScienceDirect, Wiley, Springer, Nature eJournals, Scinece(AAAS), IEEE, ACS, RSC, AIP, T&F, etc.
2) Abstract & Index (+ Full Text): EBSCOhost ASC/BSU, ProQuest Central, MathSciNet, etc.
3) Citation Index: Scopus, Web of Science
4) Specific Information: Chemical Substance & Reactions(SciFinder, Reaxys), Standards(ASTM), Patents(WIPS ON), JCR(Journal Impact Factor), etc.
2022 eResources@UNIST Library
Policies of Using E-Resources Off-Campus Access Online Tutorials
Available about 2,000 journals in ST(Science & Tech.) and SSH(Social Science & Humanities) published by Taylor & Francis
• Type: Journal Package
• Subject: All Subjects (Science & Technology, Social Science & Humanities)
• Provider: Taylor & Francis
• Taylor & Francis Online is platform of journals published by Taylor & Francis Group. The UNIST Librayr subscribes to both ST(Science & Tech.) package and SSH(Social Science & Humanities) package so UNIST members can access more than 2,000 journals.
Available 5 core journals in biochemistry include SYNLETT, SYNFACTS and SYNTHESIS published by Thieme
• Subject: Chemistry, Biochemistry
• Provider: Thieme Medical Publishers
• Thieme is an award-winning international medical and science publisher serving health professionals and students for more than 125 years. The UNIST members can access 5 core biochemistry journals include SYNLETT, SYNFACTS and SYNTHESIS.
Ask a Librarian