Databases(Web DBs) are collections of scholarly materials which are very useful tools for researchers to search and find relevant resources for their literature study. It contains bibliographical information or full text of journal articles, conference proceedings, magazines, reports, etc. in specific subjects.
Through library’s Database menu, users can browse and access variety databases by title and subject.
(It includes primary free databases also.)
※ Primary Databases by Type
1) Journal Package (Full Text): ScienceDirect, Wiley, Springer, Nature eJournals, Scinece(AAAS), IEEE, ACS, RSC, AIP, T&F, etc.
2) Abstract & Index (+ Full Text): EBSCOhost ASC/BSU, ProQuest Central, MathSciNet, etc.
3) Citation Index: Scopus, Web of Science
4) Specific Information: Chemical Substance & Reactions(SciFinder, Reaxys), Standards(ASTM, KS), Patents(WIPS ON), JCR(Journal Impact Factor), etc.
2021 eResources@UNIST Library
Policies of Using E-Resources Off-Campus Access Online Tutorials
Available about 22 journals and conference proceedings in optics and photonics published by OSA Publishing
• Type: Journal Package
• Subject: Optics, Photonics
• Provider: OSA Publishing, OSA (The Optical Society)
• OSA Publishing’s Digital Library offers the largest collection of peer-reviewed optics and photonics content. This cutting-edge repository includes content from OSA’s prestigious journals and co-publications. UNIST members can access 22 research journals and all preoceedings published by OSA.
Available about 10 journals and hundreds of conference proceedings in optics and photonics published by SPIE
• Provider: The international society for optics and photonics (SPIE)
• SPIE is an international society advancing an interdisciplinary approach to the science and application of light. The SPIE Digital Library a collection of optics & photonics applied research which includes proceedings and journals published by SPIE. UNIST members can access journals and conference proceedings from 1999 to the present.
Ask a Librarian