Databases(Web DBs) are collections of scholarly materials which are very useful tools for researchers to search and find relevant resources for their literature study. It contains bibliographical information or full text of journal articles, conference proceedings, magazines, reports, etc. in specific subjects.
Through library’s Database menu, users can browse and access variety databases by title and subject.
(It includes primary free databases also.)
※ Primary Databases by Type
1) Journal Package (Full Text): ScienceDirect, Wiley, Springer, Nature eJournals, Scinece(AAAS), IEEE, ACS, RSC, AIP, T&F, etc.
2) Abstract & Index (+ Full Text): EBSCOhost ASC/BSU, ProQuest Central, MathSciNet, etc.
3) Citation Index: Scopus, Web of Science
4) Specific Information: Chemical Substance & Reactions(SciFinder, Reaxys), Standards(ASTM), Patents(WIPS ON), JCR(Journal Impact Factor), etc.
2022 eResources@UNIST Library
Policies of Using E-Resources Off-Campus Access Online Tutorials
A magazine archive database of American Vogue from the first issue in 1892 to the current
• Type: Database (Abstract & Index + Full Text)
• Subject: Fashion Design, etc.
• Provider: Vogue, ProQuest
• The Vogue Archive is collection of American Vogue from the first isse in 1892 to the current month. Subject coverages are textiles and dress, fashion history, popular culture, gender studies, photography and marketing, etc.
※ This database is sponsored by KERIS(Korea Education & Research Information Service,한국교육학술정보원).
Ask a Librarian